Real Estate Services
Ultra Elite Group understands
the residential real estate market.
Buying or Selling a home can prove challenging and stressful. By selecting an Ultra Elite Group Broker for your Residential Real Estate needs, you are engaging a broker that is knowledgeable, responsive, and dedicated to assisting you in successfully navigating the real estate process. Our Brokers are licensed in the State of Indiana, have the designation of Realtors® from the National Association of Realtors and are members of Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR).
As a small brokerage, with less overhead, Ultra Elite Group offers services at competitive commission rates, while delivering valuable services to our clients.
BuYING A HOME
Ultra Elite Group Brokers are trained to listen to their clients and use their training to find you the house that will be your home. But our service does not end with finding you that perfect home. We will assist you in negotiating a fair purchase price and purchase terms. Managing the real estate process to get you from contract to closing is where we really go to work; helping you negotiate any needed inspection repairs, communicating with your mortgage lender and the closing agent, and addressing any unforeseen issues that may surface during the homebuying process.
SellING YOUr home
Ultra Elite Group Brokers don’t sell your home……we MARKET your home. That process begins before a For Sale sign is placed in your front yard. We will review your home with you to help you get your home ready to go on the market. Today’s Buyers are quite savvy, so we walk through your home, room by room, to offer suggestions on how you should prepare your home to have the best possible competitive advantage on the market. Your Broker will analyze the comparable properties in your area to devise a competitive, suggested Listing Price for your home. Your home will be marketed using a multi-media format (a yard sign is just not enough). We will manage the showing process, assist you in negotiating offers with qualified Buyers, and manage the closing of the sales transaction. Both our service delivery and our commission rates are competitive. That means more proverbial bang for your buck!
Helpful Tips for Buying A Home
- Get Pre-Approved for your Mortgage before you begin your home search
- Meet with your Real Estate Broker to understand market availability and manage expectations
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. A knowledgeable Buyer will be a happy Buyer
- Don’t be discouraged if you don’t find a home right away
- Make it your aim to find the home you want at a fair price
Helpful Tips for Selling Your Home
- Select and Meet with a Real Estate Broker before you make improvements to your home, with the intent to sell it
- Consider having a Pre-listing Inspection, so you know any repairs that need to be made to your home
- Determine your Listing Price by considering the market
- Don’t be discouraged if your home does not sell immediately. Time on the market can vary depending on many factors, such as the time of the year, listing price, and number of homes on the market
- Keep your home “show ready”